Thursday, June 21, 2007

Foursome...

Dun anyhow think hor...This is describing the number of ppl in our lunch gang today...Yeah, it has reached four of us...Soon bah, it will be mi alone eating liaoz...Today most of my lunch kakis are over at the clients' place...Gan Ma also nt ard...Yong...still in KL...Went to our usual haunt at Amoy, XH spotted Yenn sitting on the 2nd lvl. Yenn n gals gang have made their way there much earlier than us, so when we arrived, they oreadi finish their lunch and we juz took over the seats...

Found out that actually I am a very bored person to 'her' bah...This week 2nd time I sit with her ler, she will juz flip the newspaper instead of talking to me or asking how I am doing in the new proj. Juz need 1 word of concern from her. Even that is hard to get. Guess the newspaper news is much interesting than toking to me bah.

After lunch, went to buy a webcam/microphone to facilitate my communication with JY. Got anything then can call him via Skype to ask him directly. The shop's webcam cannot make it...so bought a microphone instead. While browsing, I came across a mouse that works on magnetic mousepad...looks cool...so bought that also...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home