Friday, July 06, 2007

痛...超痛...

Today is our monthy department meeting where all the team leads gather and share their Production Issues statistics and forecast for next month...

Meeting ended at 1130 in which followed by a demonstration of a new system to track our working hours per day...Very lame and 無聊 thing to do...No-brainer...everyday login and clock 8 hrs daily...kaoz...what can be more lame than that? Well...got no choice lo...mgt gif order one...

Before demo...Yong told me something...

Yong : Got XXX(a friend) intro YYY(guy) to her leh...
Me : Yeah...seen in ZZZ (website) liao...
Yong : Wah...you also see liao arh...mi hear frm someone der...
Me : En (恩) ...Heart suddenly felt very pain...like repeated thousand of needles piercing thru it...Almost fainted...

Before I go home today...I placed her present on her chair...so that monday she will receive it as her first gift...Got ppl say I am very 細心 , but too bad, she will never feel that...

Betrayed...I am feeling super betrayed...Yong did that to me and now XXX...
天啊...我到底做錯了甚麼???
Here is a song which I listen before my sleep everyday to remind me not to trust ppl so easily anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home