Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Lunch wif 小金...

Abandoned Yong and the rest of the lunch gang today to have a private lunch with Kim aka 小金...Seems like it has been a long time since I had lunch with her ler...Today finally got the chance liaoz...coz she is gonna leave our company soon...Of coz as a good friend, I am very happy for her but cannot help feeling sad as we have built up such a strong bond with each other. Whenever I see her unhappy, I will go up and lend my listening ear to her, to let her pour all her troubles on me. Hmmm...can still remember the early days that we will have our mini pillow fight each morning...and her tickling Meng Chain...We all had such a good time back then...Can say that she is one of those that will look after me, other than Yong, Pei Ling and Gan Ma...Really appreciate their nice touches...

Well, there is a saying in chinese that depicts that there is no never-ending feast in the world (direct translation) -->天下無不散之宴席...I sincerely wish her that she will be happy in her new job...and if u find it unsuitable, u know who to find *wink*...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

An An =)

will miss u loads actually.. u know what i miss the most? bozz! wish that he's happy where he is now =) n he certainly sounds like he is.

u too k? muz be happy also =)

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home