Tuesday, July 10, 2007

一粒米的愛心早餐

Today like yesterday, reached office at 9am. Wah...dunnoe since when I got so early reach office liao...Maybe my first day reporting to work in this company for my temp job bah...

Anyways, for 2nd consecutive day, I am earlier than Yong...Muahahaha...Yong came in and then place 1 sandwich in front of me...Then i blur blur look at him...He said, Emily make for u one lar...Then suddenly I remember last week asking her why Yong got egg tart for breakfast, I dun haf...Hee~ of coz i am kidding one mah...cannot expect her to make me breakfast coz she is only my good friend only bah...Felt so paiseh and at the same time, touched when eating it...Thank you, Emily...So what is tml's menu for breakfast? Oooops...

Today got new colleague reporting...a young prototypist...Hmmm...far far really look like Gan Ma...Then when she is introduced to us, her voice sounds like Auntie Fiona...oh no...the 2 prototypist features can be seen in this young girl...Yong jokingly said, If she ask me to help her, no need think...juz say yes...diaoz...

Waiting for something...XYZ,XXX and her are all online...XXX juz hit the number one spot of my "killing wish list"...U better dun let me see u, I will have the urge to kill u which I am having it now...seriously...U step on where I hurt most, u better watch out! Dun blame me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home