Monday, April 30, 2007

Pre-holiday

Weekend just passed and tml is public holiday again...shiok sia...Today went back to office to prepare for a few bug fixes to be tested on the client's environment...When almost done that time, Mr Yeo called me to inform me that the client is experiencing close wait again...Kaoz...even server also got pre-holiday syndrome sia...So, I quickly finished up my stuff and make my way down...juz to find out the close wait is not caused by us. That kan cheong spider juz anyhow scream fire...kaoz...Just before lunch, I saw the other vendor. They seldom come down unless got any big problem one...coz they charge and we r free labour...hahaha...ok lar...coz our application is mostly deal with the transactions, so we need to be there to support our a little unstable system. I asked him...he said...that person called my manager lor then my manager called me to come down...walao...really KiaSi person sia...really buay tahan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home