Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ruined Thursday

Thursday is actually a day that I kinda look forward to...mainly because of 2 reasons, I am having a meeting with the bank's users. The meeting is one of those that is not filled with gunpowder...There are just some meetings that u can blow ur top easily becoz it is so filled with 火藥味 especially with that a*****e there. Well today meeting is nt really something I looked forward too...yes...that person is sitting in and the "best" thing is...he will sit in for all the future sessions...OH MY GOD!!! Someone give me a knife...either I will stab him or I use it on my ownself...There goes my weekly meeting...haiz...

Well...the only thing that is making me happy every thursday is Bleach!!! Every week just for this man...Very nice...looking forward every week's episode...Haha...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I guess I guess guess guess..it is....

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home