Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dentist...

Dental day today...Woke up at 10+...Had a light breakfast before heading to my dentist appointment in Ang Mo Kio...Arrived at the dentist at abt 11...Long queue...Ard 12+ then reach my turn...Told dentist filling has pain...Dentist said got crack, so she took out the filling and applied medicine for me, instructing me to go back after 1 week to refill the hole in my tooth...

After dental, got an urge to go Temple pray pray coz I think quite long never go pray pray ler...Recently, a little 不順 also, so better go pray pray to 保佑 me that I can smoothly change project, stay healthy and hope that the team that is called back today will safely extinguish the big forrest fire.

After pray pray, went to Thomson Plaza for a should massage before going for my lunch at ard 3pm and then headed for home liaoz...haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home