Thursday, April 05, 2007

Manager down...but good day...

Project manager is down on diahorrea...But got a meeting later with the users. Manager asked me if I can handle them alone...I said if the users are alright with you not around in the meeting, I am ok with it...Anyway, I will be bringing the person taking over me to go to the meeting too, so I am nt alone too. Just that I will be the only one toking bah...Got a little worried of meeting the users as I am a little ill-prepared due to the recent involvment in several issues. But in the end, everything turns out to be just fine...Really is my day today...hahaha...Managed to ease the workload on our side by asking the users for some info. Well, every bit of time counts now given the tight resources I have on hand. Headache also...juggling between high expectations from users and training my resources...

Today, ate with her during lunch...forgot she dun like pork and bean sprouts...in end, her ramen left nuting except some bamboo shoots and egg...so when she passed me the pork and bean sprouts, I passed her my egg and fish cake...Happy lunch...hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home