Thursday, April 19, 2007

Black Thursday

I know some of you may find it strange why I put the title as Black Thursday because it is very common to see Black Monday but not Black Thursday. Well, since it is black, that explains it all. Today can say is quite a suay day for me.

Today is the first day without my Project Manager whom has gone to Canada for his holiday. Standing in is our "zai" consultant, Alvis. He went along with me and Mark-ge to this afternoon's meeting at UOB. The meeting is quite a friendly session meeting as usual coz the a*****e did not attend such meetings and I hope he NEVER will. Erm...I think not only me, so does the other people also. We even joked that if he really attended, we will just say meeting has finished...What a "good" reputation this person has built.

Well, the meeting ended smoothly and taking a look at my HP, I noticed that it is already 6.30pm and that UOB wanna me to login and test the system after they restart their servers at around 7.30pm...Oh no...1 hour how to reach home? So I decided to go back to office to do the login since I am quite confident that the person doing the restart is very capable. Haha...ok lar...not only becos of login, but also to check out how she and her teammates are still in office coping with the "forest fire". Happily, I reach office at 7pm sharp. Not to my surprise, they are in the office. Seeing her charger hanging at my power socket (coz b4 meeting, I borrowed it to charge my HP), I plug it out and return it to her along with the pen which I borrowed from her too...She jokingly, say...

Her : Next time must charge u liao...
Me : I never hear anything...
Her : KNS!
Me : Walao...Must be learn from H***l one...When I help u that time (in my project) u never say anything also, now little thing then say I KNS...
Her : I in (the project) for so little time!!! (of coz u muz help me lar)
Me :

Maybe I am too sensitive bah...but I think that word coming out from her mouth hurts me too much. I will not say I put in a lot of effort on her but at least there is effort. KNS coming out frm her makes all the effort spent on her wiped off just lydat...Super hurt...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is KNS?

Ahem... don't keep your eyes glued onto a sapling when you are in the middle of a forest.

12:06 PM  
Blogger computerpunk said...

KNS - Ka Na Sai
Correct me if I'm wrong.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Light of Dawn said...

Mate, if I recalled correctly, she frequently say that KNS phrase, so don't mind what she said, I'm pretty sure she meant it in a joking manner :)

2:59 PM  
Blogger Andrew Tan said...

Guys who is this she? I been reading and reading and I can't figure out who she is?

Maybe I am slow but if you know kindly MSN me ok.

12:13 PM  
Blogger computerpunk said...

You'll have to ask him yourself mate. :)
Not so nice for us to tell you...

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home