Tuesday, April 10, 2007

又痛又恨

OT-ing today...but happy becoz she is OT-ing too...I have dinner at Lau Pa Sat while she has dessert...9 pm we left together...She wanna call a cab but somehow she cannot get one, so one female colleague whom OT-ed wif us ask her to hitch a ride home with me. After much persuasion by the female colleague, she agreed...Super happy der but then tot of my mother again...she has been following me to work n back from work. What will she know if my mum is in the car also...So I told her abt my mum...she immediately tried to call cab again...coz she become paiseh...kaoz...now my mum "ruin" it for me...makes me wonder how come she felt so unsafe for me to drive alone...I already drove from UOB to home at 1am alone liao...what is she afraid of? I really dunnoe...maybe someday I should sit down and tell her nicely that I am old enuff liao...can handle the car on my own...stop following me pls...Actually i like the feel of drving alone...Haiz...in the end, she managed to get a cab and I waited with her for the cab before I leave...Throughout the journey home and at home, felt the anguish inside me that I cannot leave the clutches of my mum...I really like to send her home today...REALLY!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Romero,

I believe all mothers are the same, always wanting to look over their children, no matter how old they maybe. It's their job, their hobby and their life.

Perhaps you may need to convince your mother, with your day to day action, that you are capable or handling things :)

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home