Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lunch with Han Jie

First lunch with Han Jie today after he left our company and it is only the 2nd day since he left. Actually, I also missed the days of having lunch with him and Spacey, where we will crack those cold jokes...

Anyways, today's lunch is filled with laughter with Han Jie teasing Spacey a lot and got to know that he is enjoying life in his new company is a comforting news to us. After lunch, my tooth hurts like hell...the one that I visit the dentist last Saturday. Gan Ma advised me to go see dentist tonight, so I did...

Waited at the dentist until 8.30 then my turn...then dentist in the end say the medicine is still intact. Might be the "debris" from Saturday that is making me feel the pain. But he advised me to extract the tooth rather than filling it again coz it is causing so much pain liaoz...So haf to see what choice i made this sat lor...Extract or fill...anyways...tml is hospital check-up...hopefully everything remains good as last yr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home