Wednesday, April 25, 2007

詢人啟示

My hospital checkup today...
At 9+, I got a missed call...dunnoe from who...coz driving...never check HP.
Reached hospital, first thing to check my HP who called...Strange...it is Banana, one of my colleagues and good friend. She seldom calls me...so I tot maybe she call up the wrong contact bah.
At 10+, another call came while I am waiting for my consultation. Checked the caller ID...hmmm...it is Banana again...strange...twice liaoz...so I picked up the call...

Banana : Hihi, sorry to disturb you while you are on leave.
Me : It's ok. You looking for me?
Banana : Yeah. Do you have Dory's house number? Coz she is missing, she din come to the bank with the rest of us.
Me : *pause* Yeah I think I have. You all tried her moblie liaoz?
Banana : Yeah, cannot get her either. Can you sms me her house number?
Me : Oh...ok...

Very worried abt dory...worried something bad may have happened coz she is not those irresponsible type of person. Couldn't put my HP away...waiting for news whether they managed to call her anot...After a long and gruelling 10 min, I received an sms from Banana that Dory is ok...juz overslept coz her HP low batt and so the alarm did not go off...Now then, I am relieved...*phew*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home