Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ouch my tooth...

Yeah...today visited my dentist to fill up that god-d***n tooth that is hurting me for like the past few weeks... Waited for 1 hr before my turn... Yeah this dentist is hot property... Q like siaoz... Finally my turn...went in and sat on the "chair" dentist start to fill my tooth...nt that painful as washing but it seems like major op lydat...1 dentist and 1 helper stood b4 me... Both of them hands full of dental equipments...Finally filled ok ler....but dentist tell me that I should extract my wisdom teeth at the lower jaw liaoz...else other teeth are going to face the same problem too...1 wisdom tooth...$250...Oh My God...but good thing is 1 week leave...hahaha...still deciding to do it anot...No wisdom tooth = Not wise...wahahahaha...Anyway for the next few days I will be using 1 side to bite my food...cannot afford to go filling again...xiong also...

1 Comments:

Blogger computerpunk said...

I hope you're not referring to me (the one who don't have wisdom tooth) okay ...

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home