Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Birthday

Today is her birthday...
Thought I have missed it coz concentrating for exams...
Suddenly heard on radio a dedication from someone to a gal whose birthday is on 7/7 then the DJ said...well, a little late but late better than never...
Then that sentence like strike a lightning on my head...OMG...I have missed her birthday???
Quickly check handphone...Wah...just nice...9/7...
Sent her a birthday sms...Hope everything goes smoothly for her...
Dunno why...her birthday brings me to tears...
Maybe it is the thought that surely her close pals will remember her birthday and celebrate for her bah...
Feels so nice to have such close pals...
Suddenly think of myself...Where are mine?
This is the stage where all my friends, getting married, starting their own little family...but I am still in no man's lands.
Haha...suddenly tot of a metric to measure my own popularity...(putting my software metrics into use)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home