Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Celebration

With the imminent rollout of our project to production, our client has very kindly offered a celebratory dinner for all of us, including people from their company. Seriously speaking, this client has been one of the nicer clients that I have met...Trust me, I have met worse clients who thinks they pay us, so can call us come and go whenever they like. At least, for this client we are like business partners, most of things are negotiable.

Well, we went to Cuppage Plaza to eat Kazu Yakutori...日式串烧...Quite a nice restaurant...very crowded though...muz make reservation before going one...and they are not stingy on green tea...Keep refilling my cup with green tea...Food is very nice too...confirm one of those restaurants worth re-visiting.

Food is good, so is the client...suddenly all the efforts I put in finally have some payback...Nothing is more satisfying than to have client recognising our efforts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home