Friday, March 14, 2008

Super paiseh incident...

I think today I just met with the most embarrassing incident so far...Today, have lunch with a good friend...but when about to leave carpark...then ALAMAK...din bring cashcard...hmmm...how come no cash card leh? Becoz yesterday just brought my car for servicing, so take out ALL my cash cards in the vehicle but after servicing, never put back the cards...*3 strokes*

In the end gotta trouble my another friend to hail down vehicles to ask them to lend me their cashcards to use...1st driver refused to lend but luckily 2nd driver quite nice, agreed to lend me...of coz i paid him after i used it lar...not FOC de lar...Wah biang...super paiseh de lor...have to trouble my friend somemore...*embarrassed*

1 Comments:

Blogger Light of Dawn said...

Hey, no worries dude, that's what friends are for :)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home