Monday, July 23, 2007

First day without Gan Ma

Hmmm...today is the first day w/o Gan Ma in office. Yong was in office but flew off to KL on a 8pm flight. Somehow the atmosphere is funny funny der...Suddenly everyone is so stranger to me. Haha...maybe is coz gan ma gone ler, no one to share my secrets bah, so I have been keeping to myself the whole day. Also dun feel like toking to other ppl also. Looking for someone to go tea-break with today but all seems so busy...Think I am the only one who is free...LOL...Think if Gan Ma is still wif us, we oreadi enjoying our tea-break liao...no need to think of looking for company...Aihz...still missing her leh...lunch w/o her is so not fun...w/o her, no tea-break company, office w/o her is a bit 死氣沉沉.
Hope tml will be better bah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home