Friday, July 20, 2007

再見, 干媽...

After 7 or 8 months with our company, Gan Ma is leaving our company liaoz...Today is her last day in the company. Of coz, personally, I am very very sad coz she is really 1 person whom we can share my 喜怒哀樂 with. Can say we have build up a very strong bond. To her, I have my full trust in her...so most of my secrets, I will share wif her. She will always give me advice on certain matters and I really appreciate it...Life without her will surely not be the same anymore. Below are photos taken during her farewell...

Family Reunion, 2 sons with their mum...

Mi~ drying her eyes after her farewell speech

Farewell Card FILLED with our well wishes for Gan Ma

Jay Chou?
Mi~ with our farewell gifts...
Oh by the way, Gan Ma made a very teary farewell speech...can see that she do not bear to leave us also...Mi~ we also dun bear to see u leave either...huhu...

Still remember her parting phrase...我會想你們的哦!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home