Sunday, November 11, 2007

Patience...

Patience is running dry for me nowadays...Been rather impatient to my family and friends recently...Has a feeling that I have been pushed to the edge liao...1 more push and I will blow... Dunnoe what has changed me... maybe work...maybe food...maybe environment...maybe the tot of growing old alone...maybe too many things are being decided and done in the last min...Sigh...I also dunnoe...Has a feeling that I keep chasing for time and my body is tired ler... Signs...
Talking abt tot of growing old alone, I remembered a close gal friend of mine (around my age) who always used to say this to me whenever I grumbled about not finding my Ms Right. Today is her big day...Ms Banana...We are very good friend and colleague in my previous company...Can say that she helped me a lot in areas which I needed her help...Really glad and happy for her that she has found her Mr Right.
Another who is going to have his wedding is my good buddy Yong...Ya he finally proposed to Shan aka sao zi... Really happy for them... They are really a pair of 金童玉女.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home