Sunday, March 09, 2008

六個月過了

~~~How time flies~~~
It has been 6 months since I changed job. So much things, happy or unhappy had happened. Seriously, I am still adapting life after my last company. Culture of my new company is totally different. So far still quite happy with the change coz I learnt a lot of new things such as Spring, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat and learn how to design properly so that codes can be easily changed to adapt to new logic. Another happy thing is I seem to be able to spend more time with my friends and a lot of good news keep coming like pregnancy, birth of new babies and of course marriage. Of course very happy to hear such good news but it also awakens a portion of me that I put to "sleep" after "losing contact" with "her"...
Oh! I am also now a part-time student with ISS, studying Master of Tech. Good luck to me...heeheehee

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tan said...

Jia You. You can do it. Next time seeu must call you master liao :)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home