Monday, July 07, 2008

Exams...

Yeah...4 more hours to go for my first exam since graduating from NUS...As usual, feeling the jittery because this exam is also under NUS...Taken leave this whole week to do last-minute preparation...actually also never been preparing much...Weekdays is busy with work, saturday already given to my course...Only left Sunday, but I am so mentally drained out...Only started revising on saturday for today's paper...really hope I can pass it or better still...do well...

KK...time to hit the books again...Zzzz...Will update again once I get home at 11pm or 12am...
All the best to myself...hahaha...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alle said...

heeee... good luck. My paper is tomorrow. 18 more hours to come. Good luck to u, good luck to me.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home