Sunday, August 30, 2009

Reality Check

Soon I will be turning 27...yeah...nice figure...
At 27, my buddy is going to have his 1st baby.
At 27, most of my friends are getting married.
At 27...what am I doing?
I think I gotta start to plan my 下半辈子...
Love is hard to get for me...friends love to comfort me saying I just haven met the right one...
But I know there may not be the right one for me in this life.
To me, a Libra, family and friends is the core of my life...others are not as important...
Maybe when the time comes, I will sell off everything I have and move into old folks home bah...so gotta start end lotsa money to do that...

Every year, my birthday wish is to find someone...but seems like the more I wished, the further I am from my wish...so ironic...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tan said...

Yoz, dun be so neg. Seriously everyone is made to pair up in this world. Believe it or not no matter how far 2 is apart they will meet up one day when fate come.

So stay positive and things will be fine. You still have much more road to walk. :)

Kriscell

9:19 AM  
Blogger reffine said...

yeah.. have u heard the word: "She will come to you when you least expect her?" hehe.. keep positive okie.. i believe you will find your soul mates sooner or later :)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home