Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Serious Food Poisoning

After Sunday's night dinner, I woke up on Monday morning 4am due to a terribly upset stomach...
In the end, stayed in the toilet from 4am to 7am, feel so weak that I have no strength to even crawl to my bed...just lie on the sofa outside my toilet to "standby" to go toilet again...
At 4+ am, my dad came in and said he also same thing...puke + LS...
At 7 am, I told my mum I cannot make it for work already...feel so weak man...then after she woke up, also the same thing happens to her...Turns out she is more serious than me...eat anything also puke out...and LS at the same time too...
Then my bro came to fetch us to see doc...doc immediately gave her a jab, then ok...My bro keep telling us he is ok as he is trying to find which food caused the thingy...but who knows...he kena the moment he fetch us home...by the time my dad is home, he gotta fetch my bro to see doc and I also break out a fever last night...lucky the doctor's antibiotics strong sia...take le slowly recovering but today still too weak to go work...

In the end, conclusion is my whole family all kena food poisoning...faintz...lucky my side all ok...hope bro side is all ok too...

1 Comments:

Blogger Twin 2 said...

Did you all take rojak or steamboat? :p

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home