Monday, December 22, 2008

好兄弟結婚了!!!

Yesterday is my very good buddy, Junyong's wedding with Peishan.
Wedding dinner was hold in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. My whole family is invited because I am quite close to him...My mama has known him since our uni days together, can say quite familiar with him. Must say Junyong has been a very good friend to me since uni year 2 days. During my uni days, he is there with me thick and thin...We took the same modules, same projects...After uni, we worked in the same company for a few years after which we went our separate ways...he stayed on and got promoted very fast whereas I joined a new company.

Junyong, hope you and Peishan have a very happy marriage life and quickly have BB soon...

Some pictures I took during the wedding...

JQ and AJ (From LTR)

P, MC, EH (From LTR)


Rohaidah and hubby and my role model, Jeremy

Jeremy, MC, XH (LTR)

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tan said...

So happy for him. I can't make it cause been really busy with work.

Hope to see baby Junyong soon too :)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home