Friday, May 22, 2009

Recovered!

Yeah...I recovered from the dreadful chicken pox...feels so good to be able to scratch again!!!
Today went to see doctor, even got a letter of proof that I have recovered...hahaha..

Anyway, thanks to those who have send their warm "get-well" wishes to me when I am sick. You all do not know but they meant a whole lot to me. Thanks for all the concerns, makes me feel so good to have u all as my friends...Will not forget u all...muacks...hahaha

Well, once again, I am faced with reality...and it hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Tan said...

I got Chicken Pox at the second week when I join Integro haha.

Adult CP is very bad cos the scars take a long time to heal.

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Xinhui said...

Man, try not to think too much abt reality..

Relieved to know that u recovered when i saw ur msgs in ur msn nick and facebook...

Take care wor. :)

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home