Monday, July 13, 2009

Exams over!!!

Exams is finally over for this semester...Gonna start another semester soon...end of this month...
This semester's exam is a first time for me...I never take leave for the whole week to study due to work committments.

First exam on Wed turns out still okay...
Second exam on Thurs is harder than the first one...1 mark question need to justify...a bit guo huo...
For last exam on Sat, although my company is very nice enough me to let me go on leave to study on Friday, it turns out that I am still ill-prepared for it...just hope to do okay for it bah...not very high hopes...

Yesterday, Sunday, is one of my closest friend's wedding. She sits in front of me in secondary school. We can talk about a lot of things back then, from sch to personal. Happy she found her Mr Right. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home